sábado, 4 de abril de 2009

Aussie Hits!

Music is one of those things that get me up every day. No matter in which mood I am, happy, sad, angry.. you will always see me listening into music. Some people consider me a freak, cause no matter where I am going, how long or short the trip may be, I am constantly checking my Ipod’s battery. At the same time; relatives, friends and ex work colleagues can affirm that I am the one turning on the radio at any time. What can I do… it’s part of my latin heritage. LOL

As I told you before… the Australian radio broadcasts are not as good as ours. Why? Well, once there is a new hit, they will play it at least 50 times in a row. The worst part of all.. is that no one complains about it. Everybody calls asking to the host to play the song one more time. It really drives you nuts. At the same times they lake creativity. The way they give the news is boring from my point of view. There are no emotions, no jocks…

Today I wanted to give you a shot to see what kind of music Aussies are into. Do you also hear these songs in your radio station back home?


La música es algo que me hace ponerle pilas al día. No importa de qué humor este, triste, feliz, enojado… siempre me vas a ver conectado a la música. Algunos creen que me falla, porque no importa a donde vaya, ni cual largo o corto sea el viaje, siempre estoy chequeando la batería del Ipod para no quedarme sin música. Al mismo tiempo, familiares, amigos, compañeros de laburo pueden confirmar que soy siempre el que esta prendiendo la radio o tarareando algo.

Como les conté en otra oportunidad… las radios australianas dejan bastante que desear. Por qué? Sencillo, una vez que sale un hit nuevo lo pasan 50 veces seguidas. Lo peor es que la gente sigue llamando y pidiendo q lo vuelvan a pasar. Te carcome el cerebro y terminas odiando esa canción. Al mismo tiempo le falta pilas/creatividad/ El modo en el que dan las news es un embole desde mi punto de visa. No hay emociones, no hay jodas.

Hoy quiero que vean cuáles son esas canciones que te carcomen el cerebro si escuchas la radio en Australia. Este es el top 5 del momento. Son las misas que pasan allá?










No hay comentarios:

Queres saber mas sobre?